Episode 2 is way different than Episode 1. I've invited three area podcasters to a bull session, and we had a great time getting to know each other. We talk some podcasting (because that's what we have in common), our 'real' lives, then whether or not this show is going to get the 'explicit' tag (it does, but only for a few minutes... blame Siri), and then we get deep into the weeds on DC vs Marvel TV shows and movies. (Damn, I forgot to bring up Agents of Shield... oh well).
'Pod Save the Triangle' is a hat-tip to (or blatant theft from) Crooked Media, a group that's making a ton of totally political, very left-wing podcasts, and are having way too much fun doing it. Among them are 'Pod Save America', 'Pod Save the People' and 'Pod Save the World'. https://crooked.com/. Unfortunately, none of my co-hosts had heard of them, so we didn't really go there.
Here are the guys and their show links:
- Javier Leiva - Pretend Radio. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PretendRadioPodcast
- Lee Kal-El Clark - Rockin The Carolinas (Sports, Carolina Hurricanes). Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/clark.kent11
- Bobby McRaven - Sport Karate Radio. Facebook: www.facebook.com/sportkarateradio
And links to some of the stuff we talk about:
- Siri really does swear. Ask her to define 'mother' (until they fix it), from Mashable
- Demolition Derby video from the News & Observer
- North Carolina Podcasters MeetUp Group
Our web site: TriangleTalkShow.com
Our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TriangleTalkShow/
See the video on our YouTube Channel:
(Subscribe, help us get to 100 subscribers and get a real URL)